Friday, October 12, 2012

Toy story party

i remember very well,when ezekiel born ... he was such a cute tiny boy ... now ezekiel turned 2 years old... everyone excited ... probably me ... time to make something cute and edible for my family...
got alot of frosting on the fridge ... so i came up with a cake pops idea... i made green man and the piggy from the TOY STORY...
the themed were TOY STORY ...was kinda hectic when doing the bday party .. since i have too many cake order from my loyal customer too ...
very happy we can manage the time and all the cakes cupcakes and cake pops were ready  on time!

 
thats me and my chocolate chips cookies platter...
 

 

 look at ezekiel bday cakes and cupcakes!!! they were a hit :) so happy ..everythings finish by the end of the party ...

 

 
marshmallow are a must for the kids party...
 

so this is the proud parents!! 
Good night all...!!!!
 
 
xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com