Sunday, July 25, 2010

about me ...

this is olie my 1st son ... Olivier ... he is my biggest cake lover ...:)


its been a while i didnt write about myself... i'm so glad that i can be more closer to my customer ,i would like them to know me better ... well at the moment i'm 7 months pregnant,and yes ... Its A BOY again! heheh ... baking its a bit exhausting things to do while u are pregnant ,but then i just cant help myself for not baking anything ,,, :) ,my baby due on october i am so happy ...



i just came back from australia ... i thought that i could join a cake decorating class in sydney ,at least once ,,,, apparently there is no free time left ...
i've been baking for about 3 years now... and i'm so glad and thanks God that i found my passion ... and increasingly in love with baking ... well thats it for now...

please feel free to see my pricing list and ask about my schedule ... i will be so happy to make any celebration cake for you....

bonita,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com